Health and Science for all
You should translate for those non-Portuguese speakers...Let me see if I can do it:"stones in the way? I will collect them all...One day I'll build a castle"This one is my fave from Fernando Pessoa.Cant wait to talk to you 2day! :)Beijinhos.
did u receive my email as a reply to your happy birthday email?
Yes girl I did...I am working 12-13 hours per day right now, a bit hard to write emails but I will soon reply. Kisses xxooxx
Ok, just to check! No worries!
Posta un commento
4 commenti:
You should translate for those non-Portuguese speakers...
Let me see if I can do it:
"stones in the way?
I will collect them all...
One day I'll build a castle"
This one is my fave from Fernando Pessoa.
Cant wait to talk to you 2day! :)
Beijinhos.
did u receive my email as a reply to your happy birthday email?
Yes girl I did...I am working 12-13 hours per day right now, a bit hard to write emails but I will soon reply. Kisses xxooxx
Ok, just to check! No worries!
Posta un commento