09 gennaio 2007

Min ga la bar

...greetings in Burmese!
You can say Min ga la bar at anytime of the day.

I am doing well in a very nice and pleasant weather :-)
Big house with teack flor, bed with a pink bednet and at 10 min walking a beauty salon called Bagan Princess salon!

The MDM clinic is very nice with two consultation room, a kitchen, a space for consouleing and a lrge space for IEC (Information, education and communication).
Palm trees, sun, lots of birds, we are close to one of the big lakes of Yangon called the Iun lake.

Today I am following activities in the center and tomorrow I will go on outreach activities with doctors and nurses to see patients that are at home.
I am leaving for the North, Kachin state, on thursday. I will be escorted by an offcial for my trip (by plane).

If I have time will try to post some pictures as we have ADSL in the center (not super fast but should do it). No ADSL in the north...
Gmail is not accessible for the moment but I can get laposte emails.
Will tell you more soon :-)

1 commento:

Menina Azul Reciclada ha detto...

Dear Princess, I'm here to report myself on duty at you comand...Glad to hear everything is going well! So far, so good!
If you need anything with the blog, just let me know.
Beijinhos e saudades.