Finally connected in Kachin state.
I arrived in Myitkyina one week ago and I have been quite busy assessing the three clinics we have in the Kachin state.
I bike everyday to go to the office and I managed to make spaghetti with fresh tomato sauce last WE!
Connection is very slow here and doesn't always work so you will have to wait the end of the month for nice posts and pictures that I have prepared. Will post everything from Yangon.
I have also adjusted the comments settings so now you can post comments, don't hesitate. By the way here I can only access laposte email so I can not reply if you sent your messages only to the gmail address...
Till next internet connection ;-)
17 gennaio 2007
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
7 commenti:
A true italian: wherever you are spagethi is with you! ;)
Beijinhos e saudades
uppppssss: mistake: SPAGHETTI
(sorry S.)
Super ma belle,
ça fait plaisir d'avoir un peu de tes nouvelles, même si ce n'est que du texte ;-)
A Paris le temps est très doux pour le mois de janvier, en Corse il fait même 21°C.
Bon blog.
Et à bientôt.
Anouk
Yes my dear Menina Spaghetti even in the desert or in the Himalaya. And also italian coffee and french creams for the beaauty care ;-)
Merci Anouk pour les commentaires. Bientot des photos d'ici la fin de la semaine prochaine des que je suis a Yangon. Starring myself of course! Ici aussi il fait bien doux pour la saison meme si l'eau pour la douche n'est pas toujours au top...du coup j'ai adopte le systeme D et j'ai fait bouillir de l'eau ce soir! Bises et A+ Un coucou aux Parisiens/Parisiennes.
Hi there,
You visited my dream tonight and looked not so happy. Write more how you are
Hello Simona,
Cela fait plaisir de lire de tes nouvelles et je te souhaite que tout continue bien, comme cela semble avoir debute pour ta mission humanitaire.
A bientot sur ton blog pour la suite de tes aventures :-)
Ciao et a bientot
David
Hey sister! So glad to hear from you!!! Can't wait to see those pictures at the end of the month. And bravo, you make all of us Italian proud: pasta anywhere!
Un bacione ed un abbraccio anche da mamma Daniela che non ha avuto pace finchè ha saputo di te... ti fa tante raccomandazioni, come quand'eravamo piccole ;)
France xoxo
Posta un commento