24 agosto 2007

Do you really think I go out there without my creams????



...or without a proper pedicure in the field???? No way!



And a local tailor made dress ;-)

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Super Simona,
Elle est magnifique cette robe.
Je te commande un pyjama pour Maya ;-)
Tu vas nous revenir transformé, une telle expèrience c'est génial et surement très enrichissant.
J'espère que tu trouveras le temps de venir nous voir dans le sud.
Bisous et à bientôt.

Anouk

Anonimo ha detto...

Hi!

I am greeting you from London.

You look very nice with Kachin dress. My name is Hkun from Myitkyina. I left Kachin State since 1994 but due to some reason I am still in London. And I am very please and appreciate that you are working in Kachin State for good of Kachin people.

I have been to Holland and can feel that Kachin State is totally different from your country. But hope that you enjoy your days in Myitkyina. By chance, if you are visiting London come and visit us. We have a small Kachin community in London and we manage to make Sunday service every week.

God bless!

Hkun (Khun)
kachin_boy@yahoo.com