20 marzo 2007

What about my housemate?

Some of you asked me to tell a bit more about the person I am living with…If you were tired of myself, well I am proud to tell you that I found a housemate which is pretty much like me. So not one Princess Sissi but two in Kachin! We get along very well, and this is a great chance as we spend most of our time together, not only at work, but also at home, for tennis classes or during the WEs, sharing Kachin food or Chinese dumplings. She is a very sporty girl, she has been French fencing champion!!!! Not any girl eh! I almost met her as she was in the fencing Club where I wanted to start fencing in Paris a few years ago…but then I never did due to lack of time.

We make also a very good tandem in the kitchen…creative and resource full with the products that are locally available. What else, she is funny; we laugh frequently and like to watch the same kind of movies (which is also good as we have only one TV of course!)
Younger than me, she updates me on music and technologies (oui Toto j’ai toujours pas rattrapé le train technologique, mais je m’y rapproche…). But I am also proud to share my music…thank you Menina for your teaching in the NL, and don’t give up I still have a lot to learn!
Talking about music there is a Myanmar rock group which needs to be known, it’s called “Iron Cross”. Maybe someone can find it on You Tube…
Nevertheless we will be happy to take a break from each other in April. While I will be in Cambodia, she will be in Thailand. But after our holidays we are planning a few evenings out in Yangon (especially last Friday British Club’s evening) to party before coming back in Kachin.
Too bad she will leave in July :-( …we will meet somewhere else around the world!

Nessun commento: